Tuesday 19 June 2012

Update

So the good news is that we will get the house. We just don't know when, could be 3 or four weeks. If something goes wrong again it could be more. It all depends on the council and their availablity. Paul tried to put together a side table that arrived this morning. His spatial awareness is not particularly great. I usually build those things. In fact I had to finish it quickly after work, because watching him was slow and painful. Still trying to convince him it doesn't make him any less manly. Third piece of information to share, our regional manager is visiting to do a partial refit this week. I'm pretty sure my boss will leave me to manage the situation. So it's going to be a dumb week. Again. Can't wait to stop working. As long I have goals to work towards, I cope. Manageable steps. Plenty of goals in my life these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment